Dress Code Reminder
This is taken from the TES Student Code of Conduct accessible on the Tulia ISD website at tuliaisd.net.
- Hair should be neat, clean, well-groomed and naturally colored. Style should not be extreme to the point of creating a distraction.
- Shorts, if worn, must present a well-groomed and modest appearance. The length of the legs of shorts must be at least to the top of the knee. Biking shorts, boxer shorts or wind shorts are not permitted.
- No sleepwear will be permitted except on certain dress up days.
- Garments that have holes worn or torn in them that are allowed if they are at the knee or below, or if above the knee if leggings or tights are worn underneath.
- Hats, caps, or other head coverings may not be worn inside the school buildings.
This is not the entire TES dress code, but these items are issues that we have been seeing this year. Please refer to the TES website for the complete dress code.